Website Case Study


I will be completing a Website for my task 2. I will be using the website creator Wix as my start point for my website. The Website for slowplay will of been inspired by many case studies, this includes Post Malone's. He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He uses a collection of large background images on his website. As shown below:
The website is simple and has a limited amount of clutter on the home page, it includes links to his latest album. This i believe is a great format for a home page, this is because it is not hard to process as an audience, also it is a nice format to look at as it is simple and appealing.  

Moreover, the menu on the Chainsomkers website is very clean, this is shown below, I will try and mimic this on my own website. There is easy access to the various social media platforms that the band offers, such as Twitter and Itunes. 


I will try and make my website as interactive as possible, this will in gauge the audience, and advertise the band, which is the overall aim of the website. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Postcolonial Theory-Paul Gilroy

LouBoutin advert- ADBUSTERS

Section A